Saturday, December 18, 2010

Talking To Myself

Obviously, this is my first entry and I have no followers other than myself at this point. I hate when people skip introductions, however, so I shall introduce myself (and this new blog of mine) anyways. My name is SarahLynn, and I'm a Sweet Valley addict. I learned to read when I was 2, so I literally grew up devouring the pages of Sweet Valley Kids, Sweet Valley Twins, and Sweet Valley High. Sadly, my addiction has been forced to lay dormant for the past several years. I work full time, so I don't have much time to spare, but I promise to update as much as humanly possible. I'm currently experiencing a shortage of SV books, so my first few entries will be based on the Sweet Valley High TV series. Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment